At ADMERGE, we take our customers’ privacy rights very seriously, and are committed to protecting the personal information of all of our users.
- Information Collected by ADMERGE.
When someone uses the Services, we collect a variety of information from and about the user, his or her devices, and his or her interaction with the Services. If you use our Services, some of this information can be used to identify directly, or can identify you when combined with other data.
Information you provide. When you are using the Services, you may be asked to provide personal information about yourself, such as your name, contact information, payment information, financial information and/or details about real property that you own or that you might be interested in. Collection of user information occurs whenever the user corresponds with a real estate professional (such as a real estate agent or broker, mortgage lender or loan officer, property manager, investor, homebuilder, or others) via the Services, or complete other forms or transactions, such as a request for loan information or a rental housing and background check application. You may also provide information about a third party through the Services, for example, if you share a real estate listing with a recipient via email. We may combine this information with other information we collect from your interaction with the Services or from other companies.
Some information that we collect from you through the Services may be collected and processed by third parties on our behalf. For example, when you order products or services through the Services, we may need to collect your credit or debit card information and other personal information to arrange for fulfillment of the product or service. This information is often collected and processed by third-party payment processors. In the event that a credit report is required to use a Service, you may be asked to provide your Social Security number ("SSN"). When SSNs are required, we use technology to pass that information directly to the third-party providers who need the information to process the credit or background check report. Some users may desire (and may be able to) connect their third-party email accounts (such as Gmail) to other third-party website accounts. If you enable that connection, the third-party websites will be able to access your messages, contacts, and settings to provide the requested Services to you.
Certain web pages which you may visit or land on while using our Site or other Linked Sites also include web beacons or pixels, which are electronic files used to count users who have visited that page, to track user activity over time and across different websites, to determine users’ interactions with emails we send, to identify certain cookies on the computer or other electronic device accessing that page, or to collect other related information, and this information may be associated with your unique browser, device identifier, or Internet Protocol address. We may, for example, implement a pixel on the pages of the Services where you view a certain advertisement so that we can track whether you visit a website associated with that advertisement at a later time.
- Mobile device and mobile browser information. You may adjust the settings on your mobile device and mobile browser regarding cookies and the sharing of certain information, such as your mobile device model or the language your mobile device uses, by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. Please refer to the instructions provided by your mobile service provider or mobile device manufacturer.
- Location Data: If you enable location services on your mobile device, ADMERGEor other Linked Sites may be able to determine the location of your device, and may use that information to provide you with specific, location-based information and advertising. If you wish to deactivate this feature, you can disable location services on your mobile device.
- Usage Logs: ADMERGEand other Linked Sites will collect information about your use of the Services offered, which information may include the type of browser you use, the time of day on which you access the Services, the pages you view, your computer’s IP address, and the websites or pages you visited before navigating to our Services (including any links you may have clicked on to get to a Service). Usage logs also collect information about the particular computer or mobile device you used to access the Services, including hardware models, operating systems and versions, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and browsing behavior.
- Calls and text messages. Any telephone calls between you and ADMERGE, or between you and a Linked Site or a sales partner or other affiliate of ADMERGE, may be recorded or monitored for quality assurance and customer service purposes. You will be notified at the beginning of a call if it may be recorded or monitored. We or Linked Sites may use third-party service providers to track phone calls and text messages between you and individuals or entities which are identified on, or which advertise on, the Site, so that we or they can access certain details about the contact. As part of this process, ADMERGEand its service providers will receive in real time and store information about your call or text message, which information may include the date and time of the call or text message, your phone number, and the content of the text message.
- Public Content. You may provide information publicly through the Services, or on another website, such as when you leave a review about your experiences on the Site; when you contribute to discussion forums; or if you engage in online chat or other interactive activities. Such information may remain in public view for an indeterminate amount of time, or may be taken down at any time in the discretion of the Sites on which they appear, especially if any public comments contain statements which are objectionable, illegal or violate the rules, guidelines or standards of such Sites.
ADMERGEwill not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any person under the age of 13. We rely on the information provided to us about your age, and your compliance with ADMERGE’s posted rules and guidelines pertaining to the availability of this Site for minors, for this and other purposes.
- How ADMERGEMight Use Your Information.
ADMERGEgenerally uses the information collected from users of its Website to enable the delivery of, and to enhance or improve, the Services, including:
to provide and deliver the Services, process transactions and send related information such as confirmations and invoices;
to send technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
to respond to user’s comments, questions and requests;
to provide customer service;
to communicate with users about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by ADMERGEand others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
to monitor and analyze trends, usage, and the adoption of new information and activities, in connection with our Services;
to revise, modify, and update existing Services and develop new Services;
to detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of ADMERGE, other Linked Sites, our respective users, and others;
to personalize the Services and present users with advertising, content or features that we believe will be of interest or useful to you;
potentially, to use the information to facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions offered to users, and to process and deliver entries and rewards (if any);
to link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
to carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
- Email Management. You may receive email from ADMERGE, or one or more of our Linked Sites, for a variety of reasons - for example, if you took an action through the Services, if you signed up to receive a report or information, or if you posted some communication directed to us, to another Linked Site, or to another user or person. If you have an account with ADMERGE, you will be able to select your preferences through your account settings. Also, you can manage your receipt of some types of communication by following the instructions included in the email you receive. Please note that, even if you unsubscribe from certain email functions, ADMERGEmay still need to email you with important transactional or administrative information.
- When ADMERGEShares and Discloses Your Information.
Your privacy is important to ADMERGE, and we are committed to protecting the information that identifies you personally. We only share the personal information that you provide outside the public areas of the Services in the following circumstances:
- With your consent. When you consent, or direct ADMERGE, to share the personal information. This may happen when you submit your information through one of the Services. For example, if you choose to contact a particular business or professional through the Services, your name, phone number, email address, and message content will be available to the recipient of the message. Similarly, if you apply or request to receive a given Service, fromADMERGEdirectly or through one of the Linked Sites or other advertisers on our Site, your application information or request will be provided to the individuals or companies charged with the responsibility of responding and/or providing the requested Service.
- Business transactions. If and when ADMERGEmay ever become involved in a business merger, acquisition, combination or any form of transfer or sale of some or all of its business, assets or interests, whether as a going concern or as part of a liquidation or other, similar proceeding, or in connection with a loan, investment or other financial transaction, we may share information about our user base generally, and your personal information, specifically, in connection with such transaction.
ADMERGEmay also share, sell or transfer aggregated or de-identified information or data that cannot reasonably be used to personally identify any specific user of our Site.
- Interest-Based Advertising
In addition, if you have provided your email address to us, we may use a scrambled, unreadable form (a hash) of your email address to deliver tailored advertisements to you on the Services or on other websites, including via Facebook’s Custom Audience Feature or other similar tools. Refer to Facebook or any other website to learn about how you can control the ads you see on Facebook.
You may opt-out of cookie tracking and analysis as described in the section below entitled 'Opting Out of Collection of Information. The Services may not otherwise respond to ‘do not track’ signals.
- Opting Out of Collection of Information.
Opting Out Generally: Further information and help can be obtained from the comprehensive Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising program, which provides consumers with the ability to opt-out of having their online behavior recorded and used for advertising purposes [see: https://www.iab.com/news/self-regulatory-program-for-online-behavioral-advertising/, retrieved January 16, 2019]. The settings and changes you adopt are specific to both your browser and the device you are using. This means that if you access the Site on multiple devices, you will have to “opt out” on each of them individually.
Do Not Track: Some browsers have a ”do not track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. These features are not yet uniform, so we are not currently set up to respond to those signals.
Flash Cookies: We currently do not use flash cookies, but we may in the future. Because flash cookies do not reside in your browser, your browser settings will not affect them. You can delete and clear flash cookies by taking the actions in your settings which are prescribed for the specific device or computer operating system that you use.
- Third-Party Links and Websites
- Security and the Retention of Information
ADMERGEtakes reasonable steps to protect the information users share with us from unauthorized use, access, and disclosure. However, no transmission of information via the Internet nor electronic storage solution can be entirely secure, so please be aware that we cannot guarantee absolute security.
You can access, update, and delete personal information you provide to ADMERGEin your account profile by logging into your account on the relevant ADMERGEService. We may maintain a copy of the original version of your information in our records.
- Transfer of Information to the United States Government or Others Pursuant to Proper Legal Process.
ADMERGEis headquartered, and operates solely in, the United States, and you acknowledge that the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer, and storage of information in and to the United States, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under other legal systems, including your local law. ADMERGEoccasionally receives various forms of legal process from government agencies and private parties requesting information about ADMERGEusers. Before we produce information, we will attempt to notify affected users and give them an opportunity to object unless notification is prohibited by law or if we believe that notification would create a risk of harm or be otherwise counterproductive. Neither ADMERGE, nor any of Linked Sites, will accept liability, or be liable to any person, for any information collected by it on the Site and/or the Linked Sites which is provided to any other person as a result of proper legal process or requirement, whether or not we may notify any such person that the information has been required by legal process.
- Contacting ADMERGE.
Attn: Customer Service Department
Irvine, CA 92614