We works with privately held companies with the very specific challenges they will eventually face surrounding organizational structure, culture, recruiting executives, and late-stage funding.
Our work with privately-held companies span much of the company life cycle from business advisory for growth to developing their staff through executive search, coaching and leadership training, to succession planning or exit involving company preparation for sale. We add value so the business owner can create legacy and enjoy life.
How we help privately held companies:
- Provide tools to help privately held companies make smarter hiring decisions
- Deliver outsourced recruiting services during periods of scaling
- Recruit key employees for leadership and executive roles
- Identify trusted advisors to help manage interests with impartial advice
- Provide fractional professionals and interim leaders
- Develop and manage outside advisory council